Supervisor: Luca Trappolin
An Exploration of Syrian Women’s Lived Experiences of Violence and Abuse in the Context of Refugee.
Gender, Islamic Feminism, Gender-based Violence and Victimization, Disapora and Refugee Studies, Identity, Intersectionality and Social Context in Critical Domains.
- MSc, Women and Gender Studies, The University of Jordan (Amman-Jordan), 2013.
- Fellowship for mid-career individuals, Entrepreneurship and Women Empowerment, TU Delft University (Delft-The Netherlands), 2012.
- Professional Diploma in Project Management, Project Management Institute (Pennsylvania-United States), 2011.
- BSc, Modern Languages, The University of Jordan (Amman-Jordan), 2009.
- Project Manager, Jordan River Foundation (Amman-Jordan), June 2015-December 2016.
- Projects’ Donor Relations Supervisor, Jordan River Foundation (Amman, Jordan), April 2014-May 2015.
- Assistant Project Manager, The Education Reform Support Program-USAID (Amman-Jordan), March 2010-March 2014.
- N. (2014). Perceptions of Jordanian Youth to the Concept and Dimensions of Gender: The Case of Amman. University of Jordan Journal, (61), 56-71, Amman.
Research Papers in Progress
- Debating the Role of Patriarchy in the Incidence of Gender-based Violence: Systematic Review of the Literature
- Do People Still Believe Women Belong to Kitchen? Gender Stereotypes and the Role of Women in the Middle-East.
Contribution to research projects
- Kharoof, A., and Daoud, N. (2012). The Status of Women Working in the Jordanian Universities (Public and Private) during the period of 2000-2009. University of Jordan, Amman.
- Daoud, N. (2016). Dialogues and Analysis of Women’s Movements in Jordan, Amman, 20 January 2016
- Daoud, N. (2014). Strategies of communication of Feminist movements in
their local contexts, versus mass-mediatic representation in relation
to similarities and differences among women, Amman, 7 September 2014
- Daoud, N. (2013). Women Making Change, Amman, 20 June 2013
- Daoud, N. (2012). Women, Peace & Security, United Nations, Geneva, 5 May 2012