Digitalization of forced migration.
Digital migration studies, digital technologies and their impact on social development, social integration, media and migration
Professional and educational experiences
- 2017 – Master II level in International Cooperation and Development, IUSS – School of Advanced Studies, University of Pavia, Italy. Thesis: “Integration of Syrian refugees in host communities: the case of Lebanon” (Supervisor: Prof. Emanuela Chiang and Barbara Boranga). Mark 30/30.
- 2011 – Diploma in International Relations and European Integration, Estonian School of Diplomacy, Estonia.
- 2009 – Master in Law, Donetsk National University, Ukraine. Thesis: “Pre-sanation of legal entities” (Supervisor: Prof. I. Ljubimov). Mark 5/5.
- 2008 – Bachelor degree in Law, Donetsk National University, Ukraine.
- 2018 – Member of the Standing Group on Migration and Ethnicity of European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR)
- 2018 – Communication assistant, Startup Heatmap Europe
- 2016-2017 – Research intern, COSV – Coordinamento delle organizzazioni per il servizio volontario, Beirut (Lebanon) and Gaziantep (Turkey)
- 2015 – Data collection specialist, Center of Migration Research, University of Warsaw, Poland
- 2010 – Legal Advisor, Ministry of Ukraine for Family, Youth and Sports
- 2009 – Advisor, Ministry for Regional development and construction of Ukraine