Supervisor: prof. Devi Sacchetto
Co-supervisor: prof. Antonella Ceccagno
Research project: Chinese women migrants between production and reproduction
Migration, Chinese migration, gender, production and reproduction, labor market, care, ethnography.
Gao R, Sacchetto D. (2018), (in press) i sistemi occupazionali dei migranti cinesi in Italia, Cinesi tra le maglie del lavoro, Franco Angeli.
Gao R., Liang S., Yang Y. (2018), (Translation, in press), Shi Se ( Appetite and lust), Short story collection. People’s Literature Publishing House.
Wen Z., Wen C., Zhang S., Gao R. (2015), (Translation), The first stories. Beijing Language and Culture University Press.
Gao R., Liang S., Yang Y. (2014), (Translation), The greatest museums-Museum Poldi Pezzoli, Yilin Press.
Conferences oral presentations::
“The unique experiences of female migrants- case study of Chinese female migrants in Italy” (Gao R.) Il Convegno Territori, mobilità, lavori,organizzato dalla Sezione Ambiente e territorio dell’Associazione italiana di Sociologia , sezione di Donne migranti tra lavoro e famiglia: ponti di integrazione, inclusione, identità, 21-23 Febbraio 2018, Padova, Italy.
“Birds flying with(in) the cage- Chinese female migrants in Italy between work and family” (Gao R.), The Migration Conference 2018, by ISEG and IGOT, 26-28 Giugno 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
Professional and academic experiences:
- 2018: Member of the Organizing Committees of Convegno Territori, mobilità, lavori, University of Padua (Department FISPPA).
- 2017: II International Summer School on Grounded Theory and Qualitative Methods, Università di Pisa
- 2017: 2017: Member of the Organizing and Scientific Committees of the II National Conference of PhD students in Social Sciences of the University of Padua.
- 2015 Assistant for the professor Wang J. at the organization of the Massive Open Online Courses: Umanesimo e Rinascimento in Italia, one of the first 490 national-level MOOCs, projected by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- 2013: BA in European Languages and Cultures, Beijing Foreign Studies University. Dissertation: “ Analyses on the 14th century Italian grammar, textual analysis based on Decameron. (Supervisor: Prof. Netto A.).Grade: Lode
- 2016: MA in European Languages and Cultures, Beijing Foreign Studies University. Dissertation: “Splendor and Decadence of a Pastoral World: Studies on Jacopo Sannazaro and his Arcadia” (Relatore: Prof. Wen Z.i). Grade: Lode