Research interest: Sociology of Migrations, Integration, Transnationalism, Islam, Muslim Communities in EU, Islamism, Maghreb, EU-North Africa relations, Visual Methods of Research.
Professional and educational experiences
- 2019 – Ongoing Ph.D. Student in Social Sciences. Communications, Interaction and Cultural Constructions, University of Padua.
- 2019 – Master executive in European projects’ design and management, MANDS Business School – University of Rome La Sapienza.
- 2018 – Master’s Degree in International Politics and Diplomacy, University of Padua. Thesis: The history of Tunisian Islamism: from the origins to the present day. (Supervisor: Prof. Rossella Bottoni). Degree mark: 110/110 cum laude.
- 2015 – Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and International Relations, University of Rome La Sapienza. Thesis: Francisco de Vitoria and the Indies question. (Supervisor: Prof. Luca Scuccimarra). Degree mark: 110/110 cum laude.
- 2013 – VII edition of the School of Journalism “Questioni Internazionali e Giornalismo Multimediale”, Lelio e Lisli Basso Issoco Foundation, Rome.
- 2019 – Traineeship at the Smart Expertise System consulting firm, specialised in European projects, Rome.
- 2018 – Traineeship at the UNDP’s headquarters in Tunisia, Tunis. Collaboration in the management of projects aimed at the reinforcement of Tunisian civil society and at the prevention of violent extremism.
- 2017 – University internship at the Italian Embassy in Tunis.
- 2013 – Traineeship at the Italian weekly publication Left-Avvenimenti, Rome. Collaboration in the newsroom work and redaction of brief articles.